MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 HOME AND STUDENT PRODUCT KEY
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student product is a brand new, genuine Retail Key / Serial for MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 Home & STUDENT Edition. We also offer a full legal download of the software via Microsoft, as detailed below.
HOW IT WORKS
1. First, purchase a genuine Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student Key from our website.
2. Immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a digital Key / Serial.
3. Download the Office 2019 Home & Student installer from the official Microsoft website by entering the key we provide.
4. Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student
5. Once installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from us.
6. The Retail Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Office 2019 Home & Student.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
This is an unused, brand new Retail Key for Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student, which can be used to activate the software legitimately.
Note: If you do not own an installation DVD or USB drive, please download the respective system setup file from the official Microsoft website.
In stock now with instant delivery!
This product is multi-language and region free. This means that the key will function worldwide.
HOW DOES THE PURCHASING PROCESS WORK?
First, simply check-out using any of our easy payment methods. After your payment, you can then collect your code from your email. After you collect your key, you will be presented with your unique activation code.
MICROSFT OFFICE 2019 HOME and STUDENT
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for windows computer, this software is included words, excel, power point and one-note. Suitable for home user and student.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 or later
Working memory: at least 2 GB RAM
Hard disk: at least 3 GB available disk space
Screen: at least 1,024 x 768 pixels resolution
Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
Browser: current versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari
.NET version: at least .NET version 3.5